ON-GRID SOLAR SOLUTION
- The solar panels are installed on the rooftop.
- The sunlight falls on the panels which convert the incident light into direct current (DC).
- The direct current is fed into the inverter which converts the DC to alternating current (AC).
- The inverter also conditions this power in sync with the power utility grid to match the frequency and voltage.
- This power /energy first runs loads of the house or business.
- If the energy produced is in excess of the energy required for the house/business, the excess energy is exported to the power utility grid. (Energy Export).
- If the energy produced is less than the energy required for the house/business, the differential energy is imported from the power utility grid. (Energy Import) .
- A net meter is installed to measure both energy import and export from the system.
- At the end of the billing cycle, If the energy exported is more than the energy imported, the power utility grid (Electricity Corporation Ghana) pays the consumer (Present tariff) for every unit exported.
- At the end of the billing cycle, If the energy imported is more than the energy exported, the consumer has to pay the power utility grid (Electricity Corporation Ghana) for the energy imported at the prevailing tariff.
If you are interested in this kind of a set up for your home or factory or apartment or your building , Please Whatsapp you electricity bill and location to 0244868139 and get a complete proposal in 48 hours (Only For GHANA) Note: The Major drawback of this system is that, for this system to work, the presence of the Power utility grid is mandatory.